cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Classic Listing tool back

How do I get the Classic Listing tool back? This new one is horrible. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Get Classic Listing tool back

To make use of options that the Quick Lister is missing, Save and Exit at the bottom of the Quick Lister. On the next screen look for a link, in the upper right hand area, to use the Advanced listing form ( or it may say Use form with more choices).

You can now reopen the draft and make use of the Best Offer, Duration, and other options not present on the Quick Lister.

It has not been reported back whether you will default to the Advanced Listing tool after the above. Would you please repost about your second listing.

Did the Advanced Listing tool come up?  If not, did the Quick tool use the options you set in the Advanced tool?

Did the Best Offer and Duration option default to what you used on the first listing using the Advanced tool?

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

How can I change my Iphone 6 app to classic listing? Just got this phone and it came with this crazy tool that forces me to do gtc and accept ridiculously low offers....I need a fix for this ios app version 5.12.0 please

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

would also love an answer to this.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply