cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 10007 When trying to upload new listings with File Exchange

Trying to upload a batch of listings but I'm getting error code 10007 with the error message

"Error - Sorry, something went wrong. Please wait a moment and try again."

Tried again numerous times, ending up with the same result. What do I do?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@foxercase wrote:

Trying to upload a batch of listings but I'm getting error code 10007 with the error message

"Error - Sorry, something went wrong. Please wait a moment and try again."

Tried again numerous times, ending up with the same result. What do I do?

@foxercase - Thank you for sharing this with the Community. I hope the information that I'm going to provide isn't too late.

The error message you are getting can be due to many things. Usually, it just means that the file needs to be tried again or clean up the file a little bit.

Good practice is to make sure that the variation information is properly filled out in the file. Variation is very sensitive and how our system process the data.

Please go through your file and make sure that variant information such as childline data is only/can be entered in the following headers:

CustomLabel

Product:UPC

Relationship

RelationshipDetails

StartPrice

Quantity

PicURL

A common trend is to enter variant information in the Item Specifics headers such as C:Brand and C:MPN. It's best to not treat Item Specifics headers as a variation headers to avoid any random errors. This information will be ignored by our system.

As for the error that can cause a file to either just fail or give you the message you are getting, it'll be variation not matching.

For example: If you have your RelationshipDetails values as something like this:

Awesome Product=Galactic S10+ Plus

And then in your PicURL, you have entered something like this:

Galactic S10+=https://www.notarealurl.jpg  **Missing the Plus**

If you have this through your variations, it can be a massive issue with the file and our system just won't process.

Please check your variation information with your PicURL and make sure it matches.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you, had a check and found the reason why it wasn't working. Your example was quite the clue and very similar too. Thanks

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@foxercase wrote:

Thank you, had a check and found the reason why it wasn't working. Your example was quite the clue and very similar too. Thanks

@foxercase - You're welcome. Without giving out your specifics information in your file to the community, I provided something similar. I'm glad you picked up on the clues.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 4 of 4
latest reply