cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear friend! I have made an order for Generac 0G6453 OEM RV Guardian Stepper Motor Assembly - GTH990

Dear friend! I have made an order for Generac 0G6453 OEM RV Guardian Stepper Motor Assembly - GTH990 yesterday with delivering it up to January, 19. It is rather long term for me, but I have no chose and I wait any way. BUT… Could you be so polite to send it by any express-mail to make delivery time shorter? I will pay the difference with pleasure immediately .
Sincerely yours, Vigen  Order number 18-09502-26523

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear friend! I have made an order for Generac 0G6453 OEM RV Guardian Stepper Motor Assembly - GTH990

@viabra-5 

Your seller is not here. This forum is not how you communicate with your seller. There is a drop down menu in the order to find "contact seller".

Estimated dates of delivery were right there in the listing. So since you've already paid , you have to wait like everyone else.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You should have seen the approx. delivery time before you placed the order. Once the order is placed and paid for, shippers need to send to address and use the shipping method you chose at that time. The time to ask is before not after. 

These are user boards, buyers and sellers, you are not contacting the seller or eBay here. You can try contacting the seller directly and ask, more than likely they will say no, can't change. The motor assembly was bought from an individual seller using the eBay platform not eBay. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply