cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Photo Scanner

@shipscript 

Has your tool here https://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/BulkPhotoScanner.htm stopped working? 

I tried using it several times this morning and it returned "no scan" several times, even when trying just a couple of listings at a time.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Bulk Photo Scanner

Thanks for the heads up. Most likely, eBay has changed some coding on the listing pages and I'll need to patch something. Quite frankly, the tool is already hobbled, and will eventually succumb.  Additionally, eBay is closing down the APIs that are used by all my tools and I'm trying to determine if the tools can successfully migrate to another API and still maintain some level of usefulness.  It will be a yearlong process if I decide to pursue. 

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Bulk Photo Scanner

Thanks for the heads up. Most likely, eBay has changed some coding on the listing pages and I'll need to patch something. Quite frankly, the tool is already hobbled, and will eventually succumb.  Additionally, eBay is closing down the APIs that are used by all my tools and I'm trying to determine if the tools can successfully migrate to another API and still maintain some level of usefulness.  It will be a yearlong process if I decide to pursue. 

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Bulk Photo Scanner

Thank you for the update on this. What a bummer, I love this tool! I am very thankful that it has been there for me to use for many years. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Bulk Photo Scanner

@mcdougle4248 

I believe the scanner has been repaired for the time being.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Bulk Photo Scanner

@shipscript 

Oh Awesome, thank you!  I will give it another try tomorrow.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Bulk Photo Scanner

@shipscript 

Thank you, the tool worked perfectly this morning.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply