cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ever use List Perfectly- pros vs cons? I have items on another platform & want 2 post 2 Ebay

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Anyone ever use List Perfectly- pros vs cons? I have items on another platform & want 2 post

List Perfectly is great to use for crossposting to eBay and for so many reasons besides crossposting. You can crosspost from marketplace-to-marketplace, without ever using the LP Catalog, but I personally prefer to use the catalog so I can take advantage of  it's inventory management tools, default template feature, update feature, sales analytics, and preserve the quality of my images so that they don't get compressed. The founders of LP are native eBay sellers  and they have made sure that the List Perfectly Community gets plenty of eBay support from within their own community. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Anyone ever use List Perfectly- pros vs cons? I have items on another platform & want 2 post

Highly recommend List Perfectly! I DO work for them, and love the platform. Crossposting from one interface,  inventory management, support for 11 platforms, image management, background removal, unlimited listings and more. Great for crosslisting to eBay as well. 

List Perfectly has a great Facebook group that can help with other questions: facebook.com/groups/listperfectly. 

Also a great podcast (The Seller Community Podcast) and blog (The Seller Community Blog).

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have used List Perfectly for 1.5 years now.  I absolutely love it.  I use it as my central hub!  It's a great crossposting service for sure but it also has a lot of other features.  It's also great because there are several ways to tailor List Perfectly to your needs and/or your business.  It's very fluid and very flexible, yet easy to use.   Like you said, you want to crosspost from another platform to eBay.  LP is awesome for this.  Very simple and fast and integrates with eBay and 10 other platforms.  I actually start all my listings in List Perfectly and crosspost to eBay from there but you don't have to do it that way.  I do it this way so I can keep track of all of my analytics and take advantage of all of the LP features.  Also, if you are interested in saving some $$, they have a great referral program.  If you sign up just a few friends, your monthly sub is paid for.  If you ever decide you want to import ALL of your listings into LP and use it as your central hub, you can do that too.  You just import all of your listings from eBay to LP and you can do that while you do other things.  It's sort of a set it and forget it because you don't have to babysit it.  If you have more than a few listings, you'll want to get the Pro Plan.  With Pro, you can bulk import and bulk crosspost.  Also, unlimited crossposting and unlimited importing on all plans and no add on fees.  What I love is how well LP and eBay integrate.  They mesh so well together.  Sorry, I didn't mean for this to be so long.  I just get to talking about LP and I get excited because I love it so much.  I probably sound like a commercial!!!!  I just know how it has changed everything for me and love to convey that to others in case they are needing that change.  Best of luck to you!! 🐵

Message 4 of 4
latest reply