cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active listings report

@mypaymentstest

Could you please nudge or delete the download ref #43735712.

It has been 'In Progress' for 23 hours. It is hampering my ability to run another Active report.

Thank You!

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Active listings report

@dollybeauty wrote:

@mypaymentstest

It has been 'In Progress' for 23 hours. It is hampering my ability to run another Active report.

Thank You!

@dollybeauty - I'm sorry for the delay in responding to this.

By the time I read this message and reviewed your download request, it has already completed.

When it comes to download delays. Not much can be done to speed up the process. Any download request that goes pass the 24 hour mark, we can report to our developers to have them assess our system to see which download request within the batch queue is slowing down the whole queue.

Please feel free to let me know either through this Community Board Topic for File Exchange or reach out to my team directly through the eBay Customer Support contact flows - Email or Phone Support.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Active listings report

!!

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Active listings report

@dollybeauty wrote:

@mypaymentstest

Thank You!

@dollybeauty - I'm sorry for the delay in responding to this.

By the time I read this message and reviewed your download request, it has already completed.

When it comes to download delays. Not much can be done to speed up the process. Any download request that goes pass the 24 hour mark, we can report to our developers to have them assess our system to see which download request within the batch queue is slowing down the whole queue.

Please feel free to let me know either through this Community Board Topic for File Exchange or reach out to my team directly through the eBay Customer Support contact flows - Email or Phone Support.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 3 of 3
latest reply