cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rocks and Minerals

I'm very surprised there's no topics here yet! Surely there are collectors who could benefit from being apart of a mineral forum.

My name is Nathaniel Bunce and I'd love to talk about particular minerals, fossils, and etc. I'm also interested in starting a group who works together to get the minerals we have purchased on eBay that are unknown identified.

Is there any other forums that this activity is taking place that anyone knows of?

Thanks for reading. Let's utilize this forum.

-Nathaniel Bunce
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Rocks and Minerals

Well, I'm glad I found this board and I am surprised there's so little going on. I'll be posting a question soon about Amazonite after I take some photos.

I think part of the problem is how difficult ebay has made it to find these boards. The list is a nightmare to go through and organized in a way that doesn't make sense (at least to me).

I think some could be combined, like this one with gems. In much the same way they combined the Pottery, Glass & Porcelain boards.

But I digress - I'm glad I found this board - I have a few things I need help with. 🙂
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Rocks and Minerals

Thanks for the subject !

Carbon stone !

Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Rocks and Minerals

Hi Nathan,
I'm pretty new to the whole rocks minerals and gemstones thing even though I've had them around me my whole life I started doing them now and I have a lot of questions on a lot of stuff that I found and Polished I could really use some help!

Cindy
Message 4 of 4
latest reply