cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return

recently i got scammed and the wrong item was sent to me, I opened a case and ebay got me a refund. I have emailed the seller to have the wrong item picked up but they never did so should i just keep it or haw long should i wait? I'm not worried about them not getting the item back but what's the right thing to do?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

return

Hi

If your case was closed because your seller did not respond to case in allotted time and you have since messaged your seller to have the item picked up or to provide a pre paid return label then I would send seller another message advising him that if you do not get clear instruction within the next 14 days then you will dispose of the item.

If you received a return label before case was closed then use this label to send the item back.

If you did not receive a label and seller issued a refund which resulted in case being closed then your seller does not want the item back.

You are doing the right thing by not assuming and are wanting to return the item.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: