Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

n/a

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: n/a

More info is needed fer sure on this one.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Could you explain your question a little better?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Two months ago I sold a brand new open box bath fan which was in perfect unused condition.  Today my buyer request a return and uploads a few pictures of a filthy fan covered in dust and a manufactures box that has orange stickers on it and a label with someone else's name and address.

Just from the pictures the item obviously isn't the item they purchased from me as it was brand new, never installed or used, with tape on internal parts intact, and zero orange stickers on the box, or with someone's else's name and address on a label.

I messaged the buyer that they must have mistaken me with another seller as it's not they item I sent them but I haven't heard back.  

I was thinking of just denying the return and wanted to see what others think I should do.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@simba6@donsdetour 

This (below) was there a moment ago, with the title: 'Should I deny a return request or not'...

Two months ago I sold a brand new open box bath fan which was in perfect unused condition. Today my buyer request a return and uploads a few pictures of a filthy fan covered in dust and a manufactures box that has orange stickers on it and a label wi...

Agreed, @cmf21... we need the text back to offer help. Please return...

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

seems the OP deleted the info and topic by editing???

"Should I deny a return request or not

Two months ago I sold a brand new open box bath fan which was in perfect unused condition. Today my buyer request a return and uploads a few pictures of a filthy fan covered in dust and a manufactures box that has orange stickers on it and a label wi..."

If it was for some fan that photos show as damaged or dirty, well that would be with in the rights as long as it was not a payment dispute to refuse it if after thirty days after received,,,,

Payment dispute it comes down to do you wish to pay the extra twenty on top of the refund you are going to give...

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thanks, @fryeguy211 and @donsdetour!!!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@cmf21@fryeguy211(???)

What was the reason for return? A 'Not as Described' reason?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: