cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RETURN IN SELLER'S FAVOR - THERE IS HOPE

I know I have been incredibly negative on here lately, and I feel all my reasons were absolutely justified - however, i think it's important to highlight when something goes well too! Believe it or not, after the crooked return that occurred - i didn't have much hope, but within hours eBay sent a seemingly personalized message and ruled in my favor?!

I hope this gives hope to others! 

Faith in eBay = RESTORED?

WOW. Blown Away! There may be hope for eBay after all! Just wanted to share a piece of good news, since it seems so rare - this happened within a period of hours, too!

"I have reviewed the details of the case including the exchange of messages between you and the buyer. I appreciate how you handled this case and the buyer with utmost professionalism. This only shows that you are an asset to eBay community.I honestly believe that you have done your responsibilities for this transaction to go smoothly as possible. eBay does not see or handle items, so it is difficult for us to determine the exact condition of the item when it was sent or received.

Good news! I have reviewed the case once again and I am happy to inform you know that your appeal has been granted.  A full refund will be processed for you and this case will not count against your seller performance dashboard. We want to let you know that you did your part in this transaction and you are not at fault here."

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

false alarm. disregard. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@amamon-8948 wrote:

Good news! I have reviewed the case once again and I am happy to inform you know that your appeal has been granted.  A full refund will be processed for you 

false alarm. disregard. 

Sorry to head that. The eBay bot outranks eBay appeals, and will countermand their decision. Even if you had won:

You get ... a courtesy refund.

Your buyer gets ... away.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: