cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I actually talk to someone when the seller refuses to take back a faulty item?? This is real!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

How do I actually talk to someone when the seller refuses to take back a faulty item?? This is real!

Did you file a "return case" on the item?

Talking to someone is not going to get your item returned to the seller.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If you, the buyer, open an item not as described case, the seller has no option except to send you a prepaid return label, and to refund in full when he received the item back.  And it's more than a little surprising to me, at least, that an eBayer who's been here since January, 2003, with 1350 FB as both a buyer and a seller would not be aware of the MBG.  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Why do you need to talk to anyone?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@billinmatdav 

No need to talk to anyone, just use the MBG.

Go to your purchase history and click return item and select, the item doesn't match the description as the reason.
The seller will have 3 days to accept the return and pay return shipping or refund without returning.
If they don't, return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 5
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: