cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact customer service

I am trying to return some items which are defective, but the return window is closed, I do not know the reason. I contacted the seller, but he did not respond for a refund. Can somebody help me how I can contact the customer service to find a solution?  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Contact customer service

Not sure why the return window would be closed, unless you've waited past 30 days to open an item not as described (or cases).

If you are unable, for some unknown reason, to open those NAD cases with eBay, you may be able to open cases with Paypal, if that's how you paid.  If not, try a charge back on your credit card.

Have you read eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Contact customer service

You go to this page

www.ebay.com/help/home

-Click on "Return an Item for Refund"

-Another page will open up with pictures of all items your purchased

-Click on the picture of the item you want to return and file the reason

You're done

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Contact customer service

@moroleon2011 wrote:

I am trying to return some items which are defective, but the return window is closed, I do not know the reason.

eBay gives you a 30 day claim window. Based on your FB left for others, you're past 30 days.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Contact customer service

It's possible, nor Buyer neither the Seller left feedbacks, it happens to me all the time

Then if you have waited more than 30 days. You need to go to your Credit Card company. Place a stop payment and have them handle the return 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Contact customer service

You could also contact the seller and ask about a return, ignoring all the eBay/PP/credit card questions. Don't get involved in a long conversation.

If you pay *for (tracked ) shipping she may be amenable.

Having proof of return delivery will not hurt your future Dispute if it proves necessary.

* Paypal demands that the buyer pay for return tracked shipping. EBay may or may not make the seller send return shipping. In either case, you would not be refunded until the tracking shows delivery, nor will the seller be required to refund your shipping costs.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: