cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't return fake sneakers that passed Ebay Authenticity guarantee

Sneakers I received, despite the Authenticity guarantee, are 100% fake. Photos attached in which the difference in the sole is clearly visible. The triangular section of the sole on the left sneaker is flat, unlike the right sneaker, where it is rough as it should be. The left sneaker, which is 100% fake hangs NFS Tag from Ebay, I did not disconnect it.     

I requested a return but the case was closed by Ebay because "items covered by Authenticity guarantee can’t be returned if the seller doesn’t accept returns". Ok. Then I filed an appeal on the grounds of "There's an error in authentication", but despite the obvious photo proofs provided, I received a response from Ebay - "After reviewing your appeal, we won't be able to change the outcome of the case, unfortunately.

We kept the original outcome because we determined that the original decision was correct."                               

So I have the fake sneakers with an Ebay Authenticity guarantee NFC tag on it and I can't do anything about it.    

pic_1.jpgpic_2.jpg

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Ebay tags can not be reattached.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 31 of 33
latest reply

You should sell them on ebay and use the same authenticity guarantee and when they pull them up say... SEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Message 32 of 33
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 33 of 33
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: