cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Chat, Jan 24th @ 1pm PT - General Topics

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi eBay Community! 

Please join The Community Team here for our Community chat hour between 1-2pm Pacific on Wed. Jan 24th. There isn't a set topic this week so feel free to join in and ask your buying & selling questions. 

We'll keep the thread open for an hour, and we'll stay around after the hour is up to ensure we answer all questions. 

Chat then! 

Q_A_Graphic.png

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 1 of 121
latest reply
120 REPLIES 120

Community Chat, Jan 24th @ 1pm PT - General Topics

wrote:

Good afternoon all

Seller hub board has a few posts as well as other boards asking how sellers can switch from old version to new version, many switching to old version & not being able to get back to the new one.

This post has sellers from 10/17 until now 1/18 asking and not one ebay person has responded
Why is that? 
I must say I find that strange that ebay would just stop responding to the sellers or offer any guidance .

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Seller-Hub/Opt-in-for-new-version-of-Orders-Page-on-Seller-Hub/td-p/27...

@At one time Sandy from ebay was switching people into the new version, now all attempts to @ someone from ebay fails
Is there a way or will there ever be a way for a seller to opt into the new version , No answers are being given 

I never clicked to go back to old version but appears I am in it as my orders say ship within 1 day & not the date like th new one had.

Thanks

Hi @labs118

Sandy is currently out on leave. The best course of action for sellers wishing to be opted back in is for them to contact our Customer Service team. The team can opt sellers back in very quickly. 

Thanks. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 121 of 121
latest reply
About this Board

Welcome to the Retired Monthly Chat with eBay Staff board! This board contains past chats with eBay Community team members along with eBay product teams.

For eBay news and information see:

Consider posting on one of these boards for input from fellow eBay members: