cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

view count at 0

I'm not quite sure whether this is a technical issue or...

I just looked at my view count, and my listings have suddenly gone from __ to 0. The issue is not only happening on the app, but also on the classic site(on my laptop). Have I done something wrong, or is this a technical glitch? My items still show up when I search for them, and they still have followers. Has anyone experienced this? The only instances that I'm able to find of similar "happenings" are from 2012-2013.

Thanks,

BSmiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: view count at 0

It's not fixed! I have 3 watching an item but the views is still at zero. Totally impossible and not very helpful information for a new seller like me. The number of views I have on an item makes a big difference for me. It helps me to determine whether or not to relist an item. This problem has been going on for sometime now but I have not really checked into until now. Very disappointed with eBay taking this long to repair a glitch in their system.

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

Drug dealers on eBay? That is too funny. What do you search for to find them, and how can they possibly get away with such a thing? I’m not condoning anything-it just seems like other sites would bring a dealer more money and a lot less hassle.
Message 17 of 22
latest reply

I don’t get on here often, and Google wasn’t much help. It’s a non-issue at this point. Now I need to figure out how to stop receiving notifications when someone posts on a thread..
Message 18 of 22
latest reply

Mine has been like this for over a week now. No views at all, just showing number of watchers
Message 19 of 22
latest reply

This issue is happening for me, Was there a fix to it? It keeps showing 0 views, but has like 3 watchers.

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

Glad to see others are having this issue, I thought something was up with my account and glitched.. Hope they fix it soon

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Here is the exact issue, easily viewable

https://imgur.com/a/gkY4Ahc

been like this for a week or so, as others mentioned

Message 22 of 22
latest reply