cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"It's not you. It's Us" message

Yesterday when searching for an item the page would start to load with my search then it would turn into a page saying "It's not you it's us" that their server is down. This morning search was working for me, and now it isn't and I'm getting the message again. Is there a problem in Ebay? I have tried using Customer Service but I can't find place to report Technical Issues. Help! Trying to research items to list!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The "It's not you, it's us" error is often just a generic error -- that can happen if a server is taking too long to respond, or if a link is not redirecting properly. It might be a momentary glitch.

If it keeps happening:

Try another browser to rule out browser issues. If you are using a mobile browser, try switching between mobile, classic and desktop mode, or try using the eBay app to view items.

Try another device to rule out device issues.

Try another network to rule out network issues.

Try searching on ebay.ca to see if that makes any difference for you.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Okay, thank you. My husband is using same network on desktop using Chrome at same time and no issues. Will try some of your suggestions. It has been intermittent for a couple of days. I have been in some new beta thing though. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply