cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paypal problem

I posted this on the new sellers board althought I am technically not a new seller,but have been gone for 3 years,but did not receive any replies, so am hoping to get help here.

I am reopening one of my 3 ebay stores after being closed for 3.5years.I have been trying to add money into my Paypal acct,but it keeps telling me to link my bank accts. My bank accts have been and still are linked it states that clearly.I never removed them.I updated everything that needed to be updated. I Tried calling PP,but you can't.They have no one working the phones. After sitting on the phone for 10 minutes listening to all kinds of info that did not apply to my problem, it then says they have no phone service and hangs up!! It gave an option for email help which I have sent 3  emails since  last week,but have not received one reply from them. So I tried to link my bank again,(actually I have tried about 6 x) all to no avail although it still states I am linked.It only tells me to link when I go to add funds!! So being ticked off I started from scratch,but Nothing works! I need more money to cover shipping fees and order some shipping supplies .I have 2 debit cards that are both already linked and connected to two separate checking accts with adequate funds  ready to transfer yet it won't let me transfer money from them either.  When it keeps stating they are linked.It keeps claiming the checking acct is linked but when I go to transfer money it tells me I have to link an acct and still cant transfer money!!!   Getting doubly ticked I even tried removing all the accounts..adding new passwords to everything on  paypal and then added  them back onto paypal,but Nope!! Nada! Zip!!!  I'm beyond frustrated at this point!! It's delaying me from opening the store and listing!  Can anyone suggest anything I may have missed????

Glitch,Glitch,Glitch

Message 1 of 1

Glitch,Glitch,Glitch!!!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

paypal problem

One thing you might check if you have not already done so.

Try signing in to your PayPal account and see if there are any notices on the summary page -- banking regulations changed recently, and PayPal may need some additional information, or you may need to upgrade your account to a new type. If you have your account set up to go to a particular page, or you get to your account through a bookmark, you may miss the notice.

And make sure you debit cards have the correct expiration dates, and the numbers have not changed if you have been issued a new card.

It might be worth checking on PayPal's community forum to see if others have had similar issues, and how they have dealt with them:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Community/ct-p/en?country.x=us

If you cannot find a post there that addresses your issue, you might try posting there yourself.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

paypal problem

Everything is correct.I went over everything tooth and nail.If any info wrong it lets you know,mening no notifications.I also checked with my bank.My cards and checking accts are all updated with no problems. I My paypal acct is updated.I spoke with them directly about 2/3 months before the when my new card came in and I wanted to ensure everything was ok since I hadn't used it in so long and could not remember my password to log into my acct,,which I can do with no problems.I don't use bookmarks I go directly through my eby page.
I 'd forgotten about paypal forums being gone so long ,, I'll try there.Thank you for the link!!Thank you I appreciate your help!!!

Glitch,Glitch,Glitch!!!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

paypal problem

Good luck -- if you get it sorted out, please post a follow-up so if anyone else runs into this problem they can benefit from your efforts.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply