cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if ebay is SORRY THAT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO WHAT THEY ARE CHARGING US FOR DOING....SHOULDN'T

WE GET OUR FEES REFUNDED AT LEAST? I MEAN FORGET THE HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS WASTED ON LISTINGS, FORGET THE MONEY LOST SELLING ITEMS FOR NEXT TO NOTHING JUST TO GET SOMETHING SOLD! FORGET LOSING MONEY ON SHIPPING JUST TO COMPETE....HOW ABOUT YOU KICK IN SOMETHING WHEN WE LOSE BECAUSE OF YOUR "TECH ISSUES"???  THAT SOUNDS FAIR TO ME!!!!  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

if ebay is SORRY THAT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO WHAT THEY ARE CHARGING US FOR DOING....SHOULDN'T

unfortunately they will most likely never do that, only us sellers are held to that high of a standard, ebay does not follow its own rules most of the time and even though they should at least partially refund everyone affected they would never do that as they are not our partners like they always like to say, we mess up they make us pay the buyer back or whatever the case may be, they mess up and we get a sorry we screwed up for the thousandth time but even though you may have lost hundreds or thousands because of our mistakes and glitches we arent going to really do anything for you except fix it eventually then you can deal with the next glitch or mess up we throw your way.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It's even more fun when you get your invoice and all their issues has made it so you've lost your Top Rated Discounts on all but one sale in the past month. Sure they chopped it in half from 20% down to 10%, but in this economy of thin margins every dime helps. I get to waste more time on the phone with a person who doesn't know what is actually going on. Oh joy

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I am over techinal issues this always on going with them two years ago at Christmas time I got a 7 day susupension for double lisitng on ONE item. I had been calling them for over six months prior saying I am having things showing up on my listings that have already sold and I didn't know what was going on at all. They told me it was on my end always on my end. So when they did this I flipped **bleep** on them and told them what I thought of them. I know it was them they told me maybe I shouldn't have so much stuff so I can keep track of my items REALLY. The lie to cover their own butts and screw us sellers out of as much money as they can they are not the OLD EBAY at all. I do miss those days they were seller friendly then because they realized we did make their paychecks if everyone left ebay at once their would be no ebay. They are not even top rated for on line anymore Bonanaza has taken over the top seed. That was created from a prior ebay employee is what I got the info from. It is a shame and their newest flop with the not putting stuff on sale for 14 days is total garabage that is putting nicely so we all get punished for the bad apples over pricing stuff and then putting it on 50 to 60 % off to make it look like a deal well that is not fault I follow the rules like I have for the past 15 plus years and I am still treat like a newbie and slapped on the wrisit and sent to the corner for a time out. They need to get it straight simple as that and make fair for all of us. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply