cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iD VERIFICATION, DOCS SUBMITTED MICRODEPOSITS APPROVED 5 1/2 WEEKS PAYOUTS STILL ON HOLD

Anyone had this long a hold on payouts? All docs submitted on my end multiple times micro deposits submitted and verified. After no less than 4 chats/calls to CS most likely 6 or 7  bc I didnt start countig right away I continually am told wait 3-4 days except 1 time I was told wait 5 bc that is the max time. My issue has been escalated 3 times and I had to make the decision today that I have to go back to my dead end barely getting by salary job. Before this 5.5 week hold I was clear for a few days but a week long performance review had payouts on hold. I can no longer borrow money to get by on and I may very well end up with lights off and or in jail for missing support payments. I get the feeling from the totality of the chats with my frustration spilling over at times and the way i speak in general may be alienating myself partly bc of my skin color. I can find no other reason that i have been blowed off this many times for this long. If anyone else is waiting on verification Do not depend on getting paid in any time frame or you will be disappointed.  The only other thing I can come up with is that ebay being a corporation may be able to claim payout money 2 times or more as an asset like a bank does now that they transitioned to a "payment processor" This is the most apparent action of poor business I have ever  witnessed in my life and I had Comcast Cable for years. So any advice on where pthers are moving to or how bad their experience was feel free to drop a line, 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

iD VERIFICATION, DOCS SUBMITTED MICRODEPOSITS APPROVED 5 1/2 WEEKS PAYOUTS STILL ON HOLD

I have EXACTLY the same problem, except for me it's 2 months. I have re-entered data 18 times.  I have been escalated 7 times (counting today). 22 years with EBay and the best they could come up[ with was to open a new account.

It is inconceivable to me that a company this large, with this much revenue, has stumbled so badly in their change from Paypal.  If I was a stock analyst I would have a very serious look at EBay and their inability to resolve basic problems that impact their revenue that may in fact be a harbinger of a more serious problem. Their support staff can do nothing. They "escalate" just to terminate the conversation.  They promise call backs, emails and changes, but nothing happens.  In my opinion this company has deeply rooted internal issues that are affecting their ability to function.

And so, yes, others are having the same issues with no hope of a resolution.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I’m going through the same issues right now. Started out as verifying my identity and bank account. Three weeks later. I get message successfully verified. And another message wanting proof of purchase for items I sold and have listed. Not a business account and most of it i got right here on ebay. I submitted the information. A week and a half later. Message saying my account has been reinstated but my payouts are still restricted for some reason. Every time I all I get a different answer. Nobody can tell me what’s going on. Now five weeks later I’m still waiting for my payouts to be released. Can sell buy everything but there not releasing payouts and nobody Can tell me why

Message 4 of 4
latest reply