cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay showing zero feedback for me (all received)

My feedback is at 29 and the last bit of feedback I received was days ago. For some reason, today it's not showing any feedback whatsoever (all received feedback/received as buyer/left for others). I wondered what was causing this glitch. It was literally fine and showing everything when I checked yesterday.

I'm also concerned that the site is causing one of my items I bought to not show up as dispatched and want to make sure it's not related to the feedback not showing up. I have contacted the seller and will just have to wait to see what they say.

I have repeatedly refreshed the page, signed in and out and clicked on everything I could to see if it would update alright on its own, but no luck so far.

If others are having this problem and/or know a solution, please let me know.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay has sorted itself out. Seems like a temporary glitch. Just waited patiently, then refreshed and it's back to normal.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Glad it resolved on its own - was about to post I can see your FB, as I can. 

So many glitches.  2021 - the Year of the Constant Glitch!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@tifsa-96 

Just FYI, eBay's software shuffled you over to the U.S. discussion boards (ebay.com). While you're always more than welcome here, in future, you may want to post on your "home" board so your fellow UK members can give you responses that might be unique to ebay.co.uk situations.

You might want to bookmark the URL so you don't get shifted over here unintentionally again.

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Discussion/ct-p/13

Message 4 of 4
latest reply