cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Stores - ZERO results found.

Curious issue that I have found... since tuesday, our link, our store does not show in the search on eBay. We have two different eBay stores. One at our location in Santa Barbara and one here in LA. We have a branded front page design and templete. The Santa Barbara stores does not. When I use this tool below; I can find the Santa Barbara location, and it links to the store. When I search for ours: ZERO results found.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/_sn.html?_nkw=

So my question...

How many of you that are experiencing Store front issues, have branded your store front?

If you are not using a branded design, are you experiencing issues?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Just tried looking at your items for sale.  Found zero listings.  And found that your store did not exist.  Then I changed my default search by changing the zip code (used zip 11234).  Then changed back to default leaving east coast zip code in place.  After changes, I could see your store and all of your listings.

We have been experiencing this since last July.  In February of this year we were told that this is just a 'pain point' that has no impact on visibilty or sales.  Well....we are in the process of closing.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ive had this happen in the past to our store and also when trying to look at other items from sellers and stores.  Comes back as zero litsings. We have 5000 listings. I can see your store.

Our sales have tanked from the previous few month 10 year highs (offseason too).  Sles are supposed to be heating up right now but, Im on here finding out what is going on. Bursts of sales or questions all at once and then dead for 12 hours.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply