cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Crashing Every 15 Minutes

I am at my wit's end.  For the past three days I am booted out of eBay about every 15 minutes with a message saying that the homepage is down and then within five minutes or so it is back up again.  I am using a desktop and this is not happening on another desktop in the house, a laptop or the eBay app on my phone.  I am using Google Chrome and it is doing the same with Microsoft Edge.  I cleared my cache and it is still happening.  What on earth is the problem.  Everything else on my desktop is working just fine.  Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What are you doing when the crash occurs?

If listing, see here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/eBay-Not-Letting-Me-List-Items-quot-We-Lo...

If the problem only occurs on one device and other devices on the same network are not affected, that would seem to indicate the issue is related to the particular browser, browser version, settings, history, cache, cookies or add-ons on that one device.

Try listing using Firefox in a private browser window with no add-ons to see if that makes any difference.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks...I just updated Google Chrome and we'll see if that helps.  It is happening when I'm trying to list items.  Also happens when I refresh my active listings.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply