cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Bucks page disappeared completely & ebay Bucks reward amount on seller listings are gone

The ebay Bucks page has disappeared completely.  It is as if I never enrolled in the program.  I have been earning and using ebay Bucks for past two quarters.  I accepted ebay's offer of 10% back on ebay bucks from my ebay inbox and then I tried to check my ebay Bucks balance.  However, now it looks like my ebay Bucks has been completely wiped from the account.  What gives?   The link at the bottom of the "My eBay"  tab in upper right corner of ebay page is gone.  The other ebay Bucks link under "Buy" on left side of my "Watch List" page will only refresh the "Watch List" page and doesn't do anything else.  Why has ebay Bucks disppeared completely?

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: eBay Bucks page disappeared completely & ebay Bucks reward amount on seller listings are gon

Quickest way to tell if it is a web browser problem is to log on to eBay in a different browser and see if the problem still occurs. 

Here's a different link to try, it should direct you to your eBay bucks page:

https://www.ebay.com/ebaybucks

If it's a problem with your eBay account, or if you have somehow unenrolled from the eBay bucks program, you will need to contact eBay.

Here's the ebay bucks frequently asked questions list:

https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/faq.htm

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Re: eBay Bucks page disappeared completely & ebay Bucks reward amount on seller listings are gon

Some folks have had success checking their eBay bucks by logging in to the Canadian eBay site:

https://www.ebay.ca/

Here's the thread where that was mentioned:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Ebay-Bucks-Link-Not-working/m-p/28584317/highlight/tr...

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

This is not a browser issue.  I am still enrolled in ebay Bucks.  I found another discussion thread and checked my balance through ebay Canada.  This makes perfect sense - I need to log into the Canadian ebay to check my U.S. ebay Bucks balance because a person cannot check their U.S. ebay Bucks balance using the U.S. ebay.

This is another ebay technical issue.  And I mean another after another after another after another ebay technical issue.  I have been using ebay for more than a decade and I have never EVER seen so many technical system issues / glitches than I have in the past couple months.

1) Ebay system not calculating final value fee correctly for a sold item that was on a final value fee promotion.  Since shipping & item final value fee are separate after you sell an item, ebay calculated shipping final value fee correctly but not the item final value fee.  I needed to call to get a statement credit.

2) Ebay system messaging ebay promotions the day after the promotion had expired.

3) Ebay system not processing an end my listing early.  This was not an ebay policy issue. I had a Buy It Now item with no offers that I decided to keep.  Ebay system would not let me take listing down.  I had to try another day for the end my listing to process correctly and pull my listing.

4) Now Ebay bucks page is completely missing on U.S. ebay.

What is next?  Did ebay order their entire tech department to completely blow off system tech issues and to only focus on cranking out more ebay promotions?

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Having similar problem. I click on "eBay Bucks" and it continues to take me to "Purchase History" page. Going to try signing in through eBay Canada also...
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Thank you for posting this - I thought my Ebay bucks disappeared months ago. Called in to report it. Tried unsuccessfully to find with rep who kept insisting she could see it on her end - I have 3 different co existing formats on my site ! Can only find it /view title in left hand margin in Classic view - when click on it dead link. My Selling Mgr Pro, which I am paying for at full price now,is only 1/2 functional and only way to access seller dashboard and a few other things.  I dont want Seller Hub, can't work with it, doesn't match to my catagories, hopeless. Another way they are taking back offers... I think the servers are so overhwhelmed with changes, conflicting site formats and on overload. The authors & designers of this fiasco need to step up and fix their mess or hire a company in the US that actually knows how to handle complex website issues. Simple is better - who needs moving ads on the main page that go right to left and take up too much juice ! Back to the basics. 

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I'm in the exact same situation as you. All the Ebay bucks links provided by other customers takes me to my purchase history page.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I'm not sure it isn't a browser issue. I logged on to multiple machines and eBay Bucks show up in Edge, but not in IE or Chrome. This was repeatable on three separate PCs.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

This is not a web browser issue.  Do you want to be sent screenshots in both chrome and microsoft edge to prove it to you?  

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Are you still having this issue?

Seems now my 'eBay Bucks' link on 'My Summary' page just brings me back to 'My Summary'. On item pages there is no mention any more about how much in ebay bucks I would earn for that purchase.

This has been going on several days now. Tried several different browsers. Cleared cache/cookies and tried again. Wait another day and repeat. No luck.

Thanks for the tip about ebay.ca. That worked for me. Not all that reassuring though.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Yep,

The only way to check the American ebay bucks amount is to log on to a foreign country's ebay.   

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

https://www.ebay.ca/

i logged in here and went to my sellers dashboard and the ebay bucks link worked enabling me to view my account.......SHOP magilla-us !! WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS !!! ALL ARE WELCOME !!!

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

WELCOME TO THIRD WORLD AMERIKA.

HAPPY 241st BIRTHDAY !!

BE HAPPY WE STILL HAVE A WORK ARROUND TO VIEW ebay BUCKS !!

THANKS JUSTIN WE STILL LOVE YOU IN NIAGARA FALLS USA !!

Message 13 of 13
latest reply