cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

classic view

Whoever the brain trust is that decided to do away with the classic view should be fired by the top executives at Ebay. The new format makes it more difficult to carry on a power seller business. It takes several more steps and navigation procedures to try and do what was previously easy and efficient with all important information on one page. The new managed payments was nearly the last straw with their dictated new procedure that allows them to hold payments for 4 or 5 days and now the new selling format for buyers making things difficult  to to conduct business is the last straw. I called and asked for a reason they think the new way is better but than cannot answer logically or honestly. I will soon be gone to a better place to sell. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

classic view

I,m with you This new schitt is not conducive to keeping sellers EBAY DOES NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WITHOUT SELLERS NO EBAY

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

classic view

I think you have assumed the top brass at Ebay are not the reason for all this. As shareholders we need to FIRE THEM ALL!!!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

classic view

was somebody in the tech/format division at Ebay trying to look busy? this new format takes away anything that made it easy and now you have to perform multiple tasks to just get the same basic info you had at a glance. More steps for less results is NOT  an improvement.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

classic view

@dgoodnite 

I tagged your post so that you can see that there are MANY MANY unhappy sellers in regards to this needless change (needless for us seller's anyway.)

Check out all of the tagged posts. Some of them are extremely well written and concise.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

classic view

I'm also not happy with the new format.I loved the classic. They say people don't like change but I am always open for new but this just doesn't work.It takes more time. I sold an item and shipped it and it was still listed and it also was in the relist portion .I had to delete it. I also has a message and didnt get any notice. If I go in selling it tells me to  relist and I check my listing and it is still listed. I have to check each list now. I hope they give us the option like before and let us go back to classic but I have a feeling they won't. I loved having everything on one page. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply