cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's My Seller Hub?

Usually, when I click on my menu for "Summary", it takes me to my Seller Hub.  Today, it takes me to my Watch List.  Only way I can get to Seller Hub is by clicking the "Selling" link and I can get to it from there.  What happened?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Where's My Seller Hub?

Yes, this happened to me today as well as others.

Is there a process to restore this on Seller Hub?

devon@ebay

elizabeth@ebay

velvet@ebay

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Where's My Seller Hub?

Weird stuff.  Had not clicked on "summary" for quite some time. 

When I get to eBay, as I want to check on my sales, I always just click on "selling" to get to "the hub".

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Where's My Seller Hub?

Yes, you can get there from selling, but I always click Summary to get there...well, until this afternoon...

Inceptions

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Where's My Seller Hub?

I've always clicked on 'My eBay' to get to seller hub.  It now takes me to my summary page also.  My summary page is just my watch list and orders.  There is a note at the top right that 'Summary is your My eBay homepage'  and above that in blue is the usual (when a change has been made) 'Tell Us What You Think'.  When you click on this it takes you to a survey about My eBay and your favorite sections.  So is there a way for us to reset our My eBay homepage back to Seller Hub?

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Where's My Seller Hub?

@jamess5962 

See my post above where I tagged eBay for an answer to this question.

Inceptions

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Where's My Seller Hub?

The "My eBay" link should take you to your My eBay homepage or landing page. The page is user selectable among different My eBay pages. Each page should have a text link or else a little ribbon outline icon next to your feedback number.

Seller Hub is not like other My eBay pages, though. Once your My eBay landing page has been changed away from Seller Hub, I do not think there is a straightforward way to get it back.

One user has created a browser extension that overrides eBay's home page to allow Seller Hub to be chosen again. See here for details:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/How-to-make-My-eBay-link-open-Seller-Hub-o...

Alternatively, you could bookmark your Seller Hub and use the bookmark to reach it.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Where's My Seller Hub?

Thanks for that link.  It worked right away.  

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Where's My Seller Hub?

I agree.

I find this interesting because from My Ebay and then clicking on Summary has NEVER taken me to the Seller Hub in all the years I've used the Seller Hub.  I've always had to click on Selling from the drop down menu to land in the Seller Hub.

So for me, I don't see any difference.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Where's My Seller Hub?

@mam98031 

That may be, but for other sellers, clicking My eBay took you directly to Seller Hub because that was set as the landing page. There is no way to reset the landing page that any of the sellers reporting this can see.

Inceptions

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Where's My Seller Hub?

@inceptions 

Which is why I was careful to say what I posted earlier was MY experience.  Clearly from the other posts others have had different experiences.  This is however the first time I've heard of being able to click on My Ebay and it taking you directly to the Seller Hub.  What others have said is that they click on the Summary from the Drop down menu or something.  Sure would be easier for all of us if My Ebay took us directly to the Seller Hub.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Where's My Seller Hub?

@inceptions wrote:

Yes, this happened to me today as well as others.

Is there a process to restore this on Seller Hub?

devon@ebay

elizabeth@ebay

velvet@ebay

Hi @inceptions! I see this is a known issue that we're working on. I've updated the ongoing tech post here and you can see what info is needed to contact Customer Support with, if you'd like to have your account added to the ticket. 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Where's My Seller Hub?

Hi velvet@ebay 

This issue was fixed yesterday. Thanks.

Inceptions

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Where's My Seller Hub?

@inceptions wrote:

Hi velvet@ebay 

This issue was fixed yesterday. Thanks.

Perfect! They must not have updated the ticket as resolved then. Thank you for following up @inceptions!

Velvet,
eBay
Message 14 of 14
latest reply