cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch List problems

Drop down menus for "status" and "sort" are not functioning at all.

Also cannot get to page 2 of the list. Been this way all morning.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Watch List problems

@rich_trading 

What browser are you using, and have you tried another?

If the page loads correctly using a second browser, try deleting cache and eBay cookies in your original browser.

The Watch list page seems to be working for me, and those drop-downs are functioning as expected to sort and select active or ended items. It is possible that eBay is making changes that have not rolled out everywhere yet, though.

If you are still having issues, try using your Summary page to view your watch list items. To reach items on other lists, try this link:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&SortOrder=ASCEND&GotoPage=1&MyeBayListIndex.Filter=A...

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Watch List problems

@rich_trading 

What browser are you using, and have you tried another?

If the page loads correctly using a second browser, try deleting cache and eBay cookies in your original browser.

The Watch list page seems to be working for me, and those drop-downs are functioning as expected to sort and select active or ended items. It is possible that eBay is making changes that have not rolled out everywhere yet, though.

If you are still having issues, try using your Summary page to view your watch list items. To reach items on other lists, try this link:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&SortOrder=ASCEND&GotoPage=1&MyeBayListIndex.Filter=A...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Watch List problems

I was able to use the drop down to sort and able to access pages other than the 1st page using edge and chrome. Have you tried on another device? have you cleared your browser like the last person subjected. You may want to make sure your pc is properly updated as well. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Watch List problems

Hi, Works fine in Edge and Firefox. It was just a problem in ie 11.0 which I am going to quit using shortly. Too glitchy. Thank you.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Watch List problems

I kind of suspected IE would be the issue.  IE is being phased out by Microsoft and they are stopping updates over time it will  become more problematic with most sites. Facebook is warning users using it to switch now to avoid issues.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply