cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch List Page A Mess

My Watch List page is all messed up.. Some items are all the way to the right of the page... some to the left... and when you click on something it goes somewhere else.. Has been happening for a few days off & on but now it's stuck on this and won't go back to normal...

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Watch List Page A Mess

@starryone 

Try using your Summary page to view your Watch list items instead as a workaround.

If your Watch list page looks better when you use a different browser, go back to your original browser and delete your cache or temporary internet files and eBay cookies.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Already tried all of my tricks including what you suggested... None of them worked... I know I can use my Summary page... But I like using my Watch List.. for just the stuff I am 'Watching' .. Quick & easy without all of the other Lists showing... More to the point .. why is this not working correctly?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@starryone 

why is this not working correctly?

No idea. My Watch list looks like it has for the last year or so.

Is it just your Watch list, or do your other custom list pages look strange, too?

Can you post a screen shot?

Are you using an old bookmark to reach your Watch list?

Here is an alternative link that should show you the same page:

https://www.ebay.com/myb/WatchList?custom_list_id=WATCH_LIST&page_number=1&items_per_page=50

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the link but it is still the same.. my Watch List seems to be the only one.. all other lists are fine... Guess I will just have to wait it out & hope it gets fixed eventually... (I just use the Ebay link to get to the page.. not a bookmark)

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@starryone 

Which browsers have you tried?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply