cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted Stock photos showing as main photo in many of my listings, despite me deleting them.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/medontmind/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Help many of my listings are now showing the stock photo as the main photo. I take scans of the comics I sell. I want potential buyers to see a picture of the actual book they are bidding on. Now the stock photo is unremovable as the main photo in many of my listings. I tried revising the listings, deleting the pics then reuploading the pics but the stock photo reapears as the main photo in many but not all my listings. No wonder I have zero bids this week.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Unwanted Stock photos showing as main photo in many of my listings, despite me deleting them.

Problem solved, thanks to a suggestion I received elsewhere on the boards.

I revised the effected listings, in the advanced form unchecking the "prefill with catalog info" box at the top & the stock photos were removed.

Funny thing is during the time consuming process of changing the listings, the "prefill box" option disappeared from the listing form. I'm guessing this glitch was caused because ebay was in the process of changing the advanced listing form. Since ebay is making so many changes with the transparency of a 3ft thick concrete block wall, all we can do is guess.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I even tried filling in all 12 photo spaces with pictures, but the stock photo will not go away. The ironic thing is I now can have an unlucky 13 photos in my listings. But the 1st pic is the unwanted stock photo.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

https://www.ebay.com/itm/332704218162?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

on this listing every photo I uploded says stock photo on it.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Problem solved, thanks to a suggestion I received elsewhere on the boards.

I revised the effected listings, in the advanced form unchecking the "prefill with catalog info" box at the top & the stock photos were removed.

Funny thing is during the time consuming process of changing the listings, the "prefill box" option disappeared from the listing form. I'm guessing this glitch was caused because ebay was in the process of changing the advanced listing form. Since ebay is making so many changes with the transparency of a 3ft thick concrete block wall, all we can do is guess.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply