cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

These changes are driving me nuts. Sales down 40-50%

Markdown manager -  Selected 1200+ items and only half are in the sale. Unable to add new items to new or current sales. Where is the official message about the 14 day hold?  This is a ridiculous idea.  Sellers should have complete control over markdowns.   

Promotional Offers -  The offer is at the bottom on page, not on top where it should be. Buyers never see it and are unaware of these offers.  

Guaranteed Delivery - I meet all the requirements and can not opt in to this program.  Why?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: These changes are driving me nuts. Sales down 40-50%

Did you review the 30 day Vs. GTC discussion against 30 day listing sellers? You will discover how racisim starts from biased policy forms. Bigger sellers have more advantages here..

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

No, can you send that discussion link. Thanks.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

The post was removed by ebay following an appeal to feedback by sellers. Check it out below.     Markdown Manager Update 
In the 2018 Summer Seller Update, we announced new changes to requirements for creating a markdown sale event that went into effect on June 25, 2018. We listened to your feedback and have made a change to these markdown sale requirements. Sellers can now add items to a markdown sale event even if the listing was previously in another sale event within the past 14 days as long as the listing price has not been changed.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

The post was removed and replaced by eBay. See recent reply thread..

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I'm confused. "You will discover how RACISM starts from biased policy forms."  What do you mean by that? 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

There policy was created to increase sells for sellers dedicated to using GTC listings. While sellers using 30 day listings having a longer wait time 14 days to promote discount inventory. GTC listing sellers do not have a waiting time to promote their discount inventory. In other words its policy discrimination to steer sales to GTC sellers.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I also sell a lot of media items, CDs, DVDs and see now Ebay has other sellers prices on the top of your listsings so if you are NOT the cheapest price, buyers may click on the other persons listing right on top of yours.  Also if there is a stock photo, it shows up first over your own photo even if the photo is incorrect or missing.   This is going to cause sellers of media to have to get in price wars.   I have not seen this change done to records yet except for on newer listings or re issues with bar codes.  If you are selling older records or out of print media, you should be OK.  If you are selling newer items or commmon media items, get ready for a major price war with the mega sellers. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

IF I DO NOT MAKE MONEY EBAY DOES NOT MAKE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

IF I DO NOT MAKE MONEY EBAY DOES NOT MAKE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply