cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping not working - Internal error message

Is anyone else having trouble with shipping this morning? I am getting an "Internal Error message on every shipping label and need to go to Paypal to print all my labels

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Yes, I just tried printing a label but got the following error.

Error creating label: Label could not be generated. Internal error.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Same here, been trying for hours.  Come on ebay get your **bleep** together; and you expect us to trust you to manage our payments.  Give me a break!

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

"Failed to obtain services from USPS.ShipTo postal code is invalid or unsupported."

Seeing this now - 5/13/19 - address/postal code are valid.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@chrismaxey1973

@chrismaxey1973 wrote:

Same here, been trying for hours.  Come on ebay get your **bleep** together; and you expect us to trust you to manage our payments.  Give me a break!

Couldn't agree with you more ... the Managed Payment glitch will be when you are expecting your money and have already waited  the trumped up 2-3 wait period only to get an error message that deposits can not be made at this time, check back later ... and then that goes on for a week and finally someone at Home Office puts a work ticket in and lets us know they should have it fixed by the middle of next month ...

No, I am NOT excited about Managed Payments, NOT a single bit.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Same problem here
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

i've been unable to print labels since last night.. tried again today and same "internal error"

I finally resorted to going over to paypal and printing through them.. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Someone else said a re-boot worked for them. That did not work for me but I did the following and was able to get the label printed:

I selected "Edit" on recipient's address but changed nothing. I did not alter the address info at all, I just clicked "Save". An error screen came up with the option to go back to classic printing labels so I did that and it worked. If you see an Oops something went wrong page, look for an option to try classic label mode.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

You can also use 3rd party sites that offer nearly the same discounts.   I use PirateShip and they import the orders and push back the tracking.  Opening an account is free and there are no monthly fees.  In limited cases you can find that USPS cubic yields better pricing than on eBay. 

I've been told the savings on international shipping is pretty good, but I have no experience with that part.

However if you are TRS you don't get the 3% discount that eBay provides.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I'm having issues with ebay labels when bulk printing labels. I tried importing the data to pirateship and it was incomplete. Just had names and addresses not what the customer ordered or what method of shipping ( First Class, Priority, etc.) How come it affects some and not everyone???

Message 10 of 10
latest reply