cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping label glitch on multiple item sale; eBay says free Priority, but only free Media offered

Hi there - I had a customer take advantage of a discount offer for a multiple item purchase.  She purchased 7 items in a single order.  I sell media products only and I offer free media shipping on all, no matter what quantity is bought.  Priority upgrade is offered but is not free.   I have no coupons, promos, or discounts offering free Priority for anything.   She received her discount, eBay collected the sales tax, and she paid nothing extra for expedited shipping.   The order states $0.00 shipping.  When I purchased the postage label today using bulk labels, eBay stated she paid zero for Priority Flat Rate shipping.  I was able to change it to media and that's what I purchased per the terms in my listings, but I am concerned that the buyer is expecting something stated by eBay that is untrue.  This has never happened to me before (here 23 years) and I don't know what could account for it.   Thoughts?  Should I take any action?  It's a bit troubling.  TIA

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0