cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search results is broken - 0 listings, then shows all the listings but no sorting option

Search for "5950x". Check "sold listings" 

0 results for 5950x

No exact matches found

Results matching fewer words:

---- Below shows results with EXACT matches, but with no sorting option available, just randomly displayed. ---

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Search results is broken - 0 listings, then shows all the listings but no sorting option

So does this stop or what? This is literally insane how do I function as a seller If i can't view sold comps on my desktop.

This thread is from a year ago and involved a brief problem that was quickly resolved.

What happens when you search sold or completed items?

What browsers have you tried?

Message 31 of 34
latest reply

I can see how irritating that is! It absolutely sucks as a buyer I can't even return something when I'm scammed there's no customer support at all! I ordered 12 months of Xbox live got 12 single codes that were for a month and they expired after the first 2. I was told it can't stack so you need to wait a month and use the next one. Of course none of them work now and I got 2 out of 10. Absolute garbage company. I see how the scam from eBay works. 

Message 32 of 34
latest reply

This app it impossible and doesn't let ended listings be disputed why is 30 days the only time we get for every single item and if you try to talk to someone to plead your case you can't find a thing or the search doesn't show your item that you bought anymore. Extremely broken will not ever use ebay in my next 40 year existence. 

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

eBay has an excellent money back guarantee, but it does not apply to things like digital codes, and it can only be invoked within thirty days of receiving an item.

You may still have recourse through PayPal or your payment method; check with PayPal (if you used PayPal) or your card issuer to see what options you may have.

Message 34 of 34
latest reply