cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHIPPING LABELS

When is the shipping labels issue going to be resolved?  All my labels are printing in Portrait instead of Landscape like they used to be.  Contacted eBay and they advised it was an issue on their end and NOT my printer.  There is no option to change the layout on the print label screen.  Now have to cut paper labels and tape them on boxes instead of only getting one label on expensive adhesive labels.  eBay told me that this issue would be resolved on 24-48 hours and it's over three weeks.  eBay lying...shocker!  Keep getting Taiwan and China reps who don't know their butt from.... and they are totally useless.  Using the pandemic to not service Sellers is not good business, but eBay doesn't seem to care.  If China and Taiwan can have reps in their call centers, why can't U.S. ?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

SHIPPING LABELS

@pardonedtreasure 

There is no option to change the layout on the print label screen.

Most PDF readers or print utilities should have a portrait/landscape option available somewhere, even if it is buried under an "Advanced" settings menu, or else under "Page Setup".

eburtonlab_0-1618593666350.png

Even if eBay has changed the default settings, you should be able to set them yourself without having to resort to cutting paper labels.

Try opening and printing your labels using Adobe Acrobat Reader; if that works for you, you should be able to set your browser to use that by default when opening PDFs.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply