cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quarterly coupon for eBay branded shipping supply

I haven't received my 2nd quarter's coupon.  Is that a normal delay?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Quarterly coupon for eBay branded shipping supply

@igifteria wrote:

Hey @igifteria! We apologize about the issue you are having. I am not seeing the link on your account to be able to get the coupon for your eBay branded shipping supplies. I have filed a ticket for this and I will update  you on the status on it or reach back out if more information is needed. 

Devon,
eBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

@igifteria wrote:

Hey @igifteria! We apologize about the issue you are having. I am not seeing the link on your account to be able to get the coupon for your eBay branded shipping supplies. I have filed a ticket for this and I will update  you on the status on it or reach back out if more information is needed. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

It showed up just now.  Thank you!

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Hi. I am having a similar issue. I clicked on the Ebay link for "subscriber discounts (I am a store owner)", and it says I can save up to $150 in ebay shipping supplies, and to  click on a button that says "get this deal". But when I click on it, I get an error in red that says "Oops! We ran into a problem. Contact customer support."

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Were you ever able to get the link to work?

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I'm also getting the "Ooops! We ran into a problem" error when I try to get my shipping supplies coupon.  I hope they get it fixed soon.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I'm getting the same Oops message! It says to click on Customer Support at top of page, which isn't there. 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Same issue here

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

In shortcuts in the overview has the Ebay shipping supplies which will take you to purchase supplies then after you fill you cart the coupon code, if you have one will appear at check out, you need to check it

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I'm sure I have a code because I have a premium store subscription, but I'm getting the Oops message and I tried your cart suggestion, but it doesn't provide the code at checkout either.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

My quarterly supplies don't seem to be available today either. Upon going to Subscriber Discounts, then eBay Shipping Supplies, clicking on the link provided causes the screen to refresh, so the mouse click registered, but nothing else happens. I have never had this problem in years past. Of course the "Tell us what you think" link  on that page is also faulty - It apparently leads to a survey which is "closed".

Message 11 of 11
latest reply