cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems viewing watched list

When I try to view my watched list, I get this message.... Something went wrong. We're sorry..... anyone else get that or know what is wrong? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have not encountered that error, but eBay has been making a lot of changes lately, it might be a temporary glitch.

If you are like me, I'm sure you're anxious to get back to your Watch List before any items end. Here are a few general things you can try.

Try another link to the Watch List page, just in case you are following an old bookmark that has issues:

https://www.ebay.com/myb/WatchList

Many problems can be fixed by signing out of eBay, restarting your browser, and signing back in.

If problems persist, it's worth trying a different browser to see if the problem occurs there too. If the problem is only present in one browser, try clearing your browser's cache, temporary files, or cookies. Check if there is a newer version of that browser. Or possibly an older version that you can use if that helps.

If the problem is present on more than one browser, the next step is to try a different platform. If you have a laptop or tablet, try that.  If the problem occurs on different computers, the next step is to see if other folks are having the same issue, or if it is limited to your account or network. If many others are encountering the same problem, word should spread on these discussion boards.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Having exactly the same problem for about 4-5 days. Very frustrated! I can go to my summary page but not watch list, matter what links within eBay I follow (I.e., drop down menu, sidebar from summary page, directly from bookmark or typing address fresh into browser). Also haven't been able to look at relisted items from relisted links or seller's other items on ended watch list for about 2 months, maybe longer. Argh!!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@hisgirlfriday1969

What browser are you using?

If the problem happens in more than one browser, is there anything special about your antivirus, adblock, firewall or network setup? Could you have somehow blocked eBay accidentally?

If  you can log in to your account on a different computer on another network, you can at least figure out if the problem is related to your eBay account, or your computer/network.

Here's a link to the old "all lists" format that's worth a try also:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&SortOrder=ASCEND&GotoPage=1&MyeBayListIndex.Filter=A...

Good luck.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm using Chrome for Android, no special settings. EBay on mobile in the "classic" view has worked fine for me for years (not fond of either mobile view or the app), but this latest thing with the error/page missing message is just weird. For example, I can see my watch list (or at least some of it) in the mobile view (which is what opens when I use the link you provided), but if I scroll down and choose "classic site" I get the page missing message. Even if I stay in mobile view the various links within eBay to my watch list do the same. I know some folks were getting this message at random a couple weeks ago when clicking on relisted items, expired listings, see sellers other items, etc, both on mobile and desktop, and am wondering if it's related somehow. Going to experiment w my other browsers and see what happens.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply