cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems With Checkout

Anybody else having problems today checking out after a buy it now?

Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Problems With Checkout

I was having that problem just now as well. But it all of a sudden started working again.
Message 2 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

Yes, nothing will checkout - tried on three different systems....

Message 3 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

Having the same problem as well.

Message 4 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

I'm having same issues

Message 5 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

Yes, same issue. Is eBay aware of the problem? Yeah, I know, just try to reach someone there.
Message 6 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

Yes, at about 7:15 CT 6/1/17 my BIN checkout failed. Ther is no charge on Pay Pal and no Ebay bucks showing for the purchase. Also, the seller stock stayed at 9 and it doesn't show in purchase history. No sign of a purchase at all.

I guess I'll try it again.

Message 7 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

I wanted to add this but couldn't edit my previous message.

When I placed my order I got this.

Your order was placed.

Estimated delivery:  Fri., Jun. 09

We got your order, and we're processing your payment.

View Order Details

But as I said, there is no sign of an order being placed, and clicking “View Order Detailsgives me an error that says “Order Service temporarily unavailable or invalid parameters in the request URL”.

Message 8 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

buyer reports add to cart not working!

Message 9 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

I am having the same problem. I first got a message "Something went wrong. Please try to check out again." Error code 70205

The items no longer were listed as unpaid or invoiced, but there was no dollar sign icon showing purchase had been complete. When I clicked on order details, both auctions were listed as unpaid. Trying to pay I got a second error message: "The item isn't available. It may have  been purchased already." Error codes 70203, 70083

Message 10 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

Same issue for me.

Had an item in my cart that I won, went to pay and after a couple of attempts it went through. Shows as paid, but no Paypal charge on record or confirmation email. 

Also so attempted a 'Buy it Now' also went through after a couple attempts, but no payment record and item appears as being still for sale. 

Saw a message on the Contact Page that they were looking into issues with payment, but it's gone now and I'm still not sure if I paid for these items. 

Message 11 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

Oh good - I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!
Message 12 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

I just placed an order at 8:29 CT and everything went as expected. No problems at all.

I think being an intermintant problem it may not be attaracting much attention but Ebay does need to check into this. I'd be upset if I missed a chance at a rare item or something important.

I am going to keep an eye on it and make sure it didn't place two orders, but so far there is no evidence of my first order at all, none, nowhere, nothing.  It could be a peak time problem, maybe a server overloaded or something. Good luck everyone.

Message 13 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

Update

I called eBay about the auction that shows as purchased, but no PayPal or email stating it was paid or showing payment. 

They said they are having issues for payment, and it's a priority issue (getting a lot of calls, tech support even knew what I was going to ask about. Said that it's being looked into. Sounds like the actual payment processing may be delayed, so hopefully this will go through overnight or tomorrow.

Message 14 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

My buyer can't pay and I'm unable to send an invoice. Nice!

Message 15 of 55
latest reply