cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Fix the 111-111-1111 showing up as the Telephone Number of the Buyer via eBay Shipping

There are multiple instances in which when I am printing a shipping label through eBay (so, that would be postage.eBay.com) the telephone number for the buyer shows up as 111-111-1111. I then have to open up the sales record, where the actual telphone number is present and then change it on the eBay postage page -- very annoying.

Please fix right away. This has been going on for months.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Please Fix the 111-111-1111 showing up as the Telephone Number of the Buyer via eBay Shipping

Another problem that I suppose will never be fixed. It has occurred several times since I posted this, but I haven't said anything, as it's tiresome begging for problems to be solved.

ebay 111 telephone number.jpg

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Still unresolved.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You are correct. I went back through my few records and found a FedEx shipment that had the 111-111-1111 number. I had always assumed it was the default when buyer provided no phone number (and mistakenly stated so here). However, the Selling Manager sales record showed a phone number as you say.

I've never had an issue with using either no phone number or the 111 phone number on FedEx shipments, but I'm low volume. Why is it an issue for you? Do you have many where the recipient is unavailable, something is not quite right with the delivery, or for whatever reason FedEx needs to contact them? Just curious.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@tiremaxintlwrote:

Please fix right away. This has been going on for months.

To whom are you speaking?  If eBay read these messages, one would think they would comment on this.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply