cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures deleted from newly re-listed items!! Whats going on???

This has been reported on the seller board. All of my (and many others) newly re-listed items have the photos deleted. The thumbnail photo still shows, but when you go into the listing, there are no photos.

A few of my affected items are:

Can anyone from ebay find out what's going on and if our photos can be recovered?

Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

It's now December 17, 2018 and this problem IS STILL NOT FIXED!!!

I have 30-day listings that ended yesterday. 

I listed about 60 with "relist" because they had previous sales.  The "relist" option is suppose to keep your sales information and maybe use the same Listing Number. 

I also listed about 60 with "Sell Similar", which doesn't keep the sales information.

BOTH of these ways of listing, deleted my Gallery Pictures on ALL listings.  I tried going into the Fix My Picture page, and nothing happens when you press the "retry" button, or the clickable link that says "source picture".

I called eBay today (before I listed my other 1,100 listings).  They said it was an "ongoing problem", but then later said that I was the only one that called today with this problem.  I told them about this Thread and said it has been 7 months, then she said "eBay fixed the problem before and now it may be broken again".  I think we all know that is **bleep**.

She wanted me to wait upto 48 hours for her to call me back about the problem.  I told her I just wanted to cancel the listings and get a credit for the 120 that I am deleting.  She said to go ahead and remove them and relist them (through my 3rd party website as I normally do), and they would give me a cred on my next Invoice.  I'm sure I will have to call them again after I see they never credited my invoice.  Then good luck with the credit!!!

I will post back here if I find anything else out.

Message 61 of 65
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

same issue here. many missing gallery pics but if someone does click on the actual listing the images will show. So a combination of missing gallery pics and/or listing pics are missing. Hope this picture issue is resolved soon. 

Message 62 of 65
latest reply

SO AWESOME THAT THIS IS STILL GOING ON.

Surely we should all know by now that we can't depend on anyone but ourselves.

Message 63 of 65
latest reply

Based upon the response I received from an eBay customer support supervisor re the shipping calculator issues: This isn't a site issue but rather a feature that affords sellers the opportunity to refresh stale photos and listings.

Now, I'm going to consume another gallon of glogg made with Brawndo. Smiley Very Happy

Message 64 of 65
latest reply

@obtanium_enterprises wrote:

Based upon the response I received from an eBay customer support supervisor re the shipping calculator issues: This isn't a site issue but rather a feature that affords sellers the opportunity to refresh stale photos and listings.

Now, I'm going to consume another gallon of glogg made with Brawndo. Smiley Very Happy

We've stated several times that CS agents will say whatever they need to get you off the phone.  Very poor service in my opinion.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 65 of 65
latest reply