cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders page isn't showing sales tax collected from PA buyers

Since the recent updates, I've noticed an issue with the sales tax. When I go to the orders page and click on "View Record" in the drop down menu next to each sold item, it is no longer showing sales tax being collected from buyers who reside in Pennsylvania, which is also the state where I have nexus (physical presence). Instead of saying "eBay collected" it just says $0.00. I went back through the entire month of October orders, and out of 5 sales within my state, only one order had sales tax collected. I always check the sales tax box within each listing, I have the eBay sales tax form filled out, so I'm not sure why it isn't being automatically collected. Please make sure this is given some attention. I do not want to find out later that I owe back sales tax to Pennsylvania because eBay is not collecting and remitting the proper amounts.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Orders page isn't showing sales tax collected from PA buyers

Yes, they are being collected. I have already told an agent .

I realized the full price of the payment is added to my sales of the day.

When I sold the 1st. thing that day I noticed that the numbers are totally different

from the orders . The sales were higher because it was added the tax!!!

On the order's page was the total I received , price + shipping.

So my point is that it is showing that I received more money for the sale than I actually received. It is possible that the fees I am getting is for the total sales which 

I have never seen!!! At the end of the year it will show that I received more money which I have never had !!! 

So Techs : You need to fix this pronto !!! I sometimes feel that if you let everything like it was , it might be not many problems.

You tried to fix too many things at one time and looks that you can't handle it.

Maybe next time try one at the time.

I still have to download pictures many, many times the same ones because the "Corrupted files". Takes me almost double the time than before!!! My sales still low and with all this confusion I am sure that this problems have something to do.

Please hurry up so I can pay my subscription this month and I will probably ask for a discount because all the troubles, like too many companies do to their clients.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply