cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders eligible for combined purchases Glitch

alan@ebay

Seller hub showing as a count of 2 for "Orders eligible for combined purchases" under Orders section

But clicking on the link shows that there a currently no orders that can be combined "You have no buyers with combinable purchases"
Did all the base trouble shooting too

cleared Cache,log in log out , multiple machines, diff browsers etc.

Again reported to CS about a week ago too. 

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Both of the items went to the same new buyer.  I combined them on an invoice for this new buyer, but they still showed up as being eligible for combining.  I went in and archived the original cancelled order and the counter finally went to zero.

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

alan@ebay wrote:

Hi @toomstoys, thanks for the reminder. I've emailed our technical support team to see if they have an update on this one for me. 

I'll let you know when I have an update. 

Still an issue

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

I didn't see this before.  Please ignore my thread and use this one to get the tech team to fix the issue.  Evidently this is a glitch that's months old, not just weeks as I've experienced.

Exact thing happening with me the last several weeks.

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

Re. your post;

I didn't see this before.  Please ignore my thread and use this one to get the tech team to fix the issue.  Evidently this is a glitch that's months old, not just weeks as I've experienced.

Exact thing happening with me the last several weeks

Your post most likely won't get noticed, so I copied Alan here, so he knows this issue is still ongoing.

alan@ebay 

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

Thanks Greg.

Is there any update on this alan@ebay? It is still showing that I have orders to combine but when I open it shows nothing. I've cleared cookies / cache, rebooted the computer, ran cccleaner numerous times.
Message 20 of 22
latest reply

Just curious - did it drop off after the 14 day period as I mentioned before?

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

This is STILL an issue. 

Rather annoying after a year or more of this happening.

on a new and rather more annoying/problematic note..........

I have a customer purchase 2 items and pay separately today. The new shipping platform flags me that I have orders to combine - THAT CAN BE COMBINED - and after clicking combine it kicks an error that there is not a shipping service available for this order???  I realize why it is doing it or think that I can figure - it is 2 first class orders that once combined would move to the next class- Priority and it should  allow me to choose that upgraded option but it sends me in a feedback loop. 

And hand in hand with all of these is that if someone purchases multiple first class items and the total weight exceeds the max 16 oz - that order reverts/displays at 1oz but fails to pull or flag an error. 

If one were in a hurry AND trying to get things done they would miss this and print that label for 1 oz very easily

Wonderful 

Message 22 of 22
latest reply