cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One-Time Payment Option for paying fees to E-Bay isn't working! Down for over 24 hours!

I originally reported this in the Payment forum, and many users responded they were having the same issue.  It has been ongoing for more than 24 hours at this point.

You cannot pay your balance due to E-Bay using the one-time payment method.  It is broken and will freeze up with some error about headers.  

I select to pay with Paypal, I get prompted to login to Paypal, which works normally.

Then E-Bay redirects to a site called fedsignin.ebay.com.  At the bottom of the bottom of the screen, it says "Loading pmtapp.ebay.com", but this never loads.  It just hangs there.  Eventually you will get the error message about headers.

You would think E-Bay would want their money and fix this right away, but like I said, it has been a known error for over 24 hours and it still isn't working (just checked).

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

One-Time Payment Option for paying fees to E-Bay isn't working! Down for over 24 hours!

hello,

Also reported the same issue on the 21st, according to firefox the site https://pmtapp.ebay.com has mixed content

and is considered insecure, showing a (gray lock with orange warning triangle) that may be the problem.

Deborah

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @wills_thrill & @dker9898 - this is a known issue currently being worked on. I've added both of your accounts to the open ticket. 

There isn't currently a workaround other than letting your automatic payment method be billed at your regular invoice date. I'm hopeful we see a speedy resolution to this!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply