cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer received Popup/popout from right side of screen, every 30 seconds for 30 minutes

Starting a few weeks ago, this Popup from ebay went crazy.  All 10 computers and cell phones.  I was okay with this notification when I could click on it, answer and move on.  Now it does not matter what I do, once I receive an offer, I get this right side pop up for the next 1/2 hour, every 30 seconds!  We have over 10,000 listings and get a lot of offers.  There are times where the entire right side of my screen is being covered up every 30 seconds!  IT IS DISRUPTING MY BUSINESS!!   I have called tech support, no help.  I have searched and turned off every ebay preference to do with notificaitons.  Someone please tell me how to make it go away!!  This happens with "you have received an offer" and "counter offer declined"

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Offer received Popup/popout from right side of screen, every 30 seconds for 30 minutes

Hi! Until eBay fixes the problem with notification popups, you can block them with AdBlock or AdBlock plus in chrome adding these custom rules:

||gha.ebay.com/nproxy/notification/v1/getNotification
||gha.ebay.com/nproxy/notification/v1/setNotification

Bear in mind that this will render the whole notification bell almost useless and you'll have to check for that info elsewhere, but the popups will be gone as long as those rules are active.

Hope it helps!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I get the same notifications every few 10 seconds for issues I've already resolved.  Over and over and over again.  I have moved the right side of my screen off the monitor.  Its so annoying I can't stay on ebay!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi! Until eBay fixes the problem with notification popups, you can block them with AdBlock or AdBlock plus in chrome adding these custom rules:

Bear in mind that this will render the whole notification bell almost useless and you'll have to check for that info elsewhere, but the popups will be gone as long as those rules are active.

Hope it helps!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I've contacted ebay customer service.  They confirmed that it is a problem they are trying to resolve.  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The Adblock worked.  Thank You!!!!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

You can block them with AdBlock or AdBlock plus in chrome adding these custom rules:

This worked for me.  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks so much! This has been annoying us for a month now.

You rock!!
Message 7 of 7
latest reply