cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number matches 15,765 ! YOU ONLY SHOW ME 30

Sick and tired of you ebay. Change web lay outs, messing with search engines,  and telling me to leave feedback.  Maybe I don't think I should have to leave feedback  for some things.  I'm going to keep searching until you fix the problem.  I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE A SINGLE PURCHASE UNTIL I CAN SEE ALL SEARCH MATCHES!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@backlash2015

What are you searching for?

If you can provide a URL or the search terms you are using, someone might be able to suggest a way to get around whatever search limitation you are running into.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

No URL , search terms are very short , simple, and to the point. My search says I matched thousands of options.  EBay only let's me see the 30 from one certain seller and a couple manufacturers product.. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@backlash2015

No URL , search terms are very short , simple, and to the point.

Could you possibly share them?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Yeah. weedless arkey jig
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@backlash2015

weedless arkey jig

I got five results, but the search helpfully suggested weedless arky jig as an alternative and that gave me 5,046 results in all categories. I counted the listings from the search, and there were 80 listings shown.

The different numbers are due to variation listings. The 5,046 number includes all the variations -- many of the listings are for more than one type of lure; if you open the item listing there are drop down menus to let you choose weight or color or both.

For a good example of this, here is a search that returns 204 results, but only one actual listing:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=%22Unskirted+Weedless+Light+Wire+D...

If you open that listing you see a dropdown for weight (6 different weights) and another dropdown for color (34 colors) -- the total number of different combinations is 6 x 34 = 204.

There are situations where eBay's search can hide some results, or show you only one particular category, but that does not appear to be happening in this particular case.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Yeah. It used to be, I could narrow my own search filter down ,make a item location change and find my sellers product. I can't see any hope locating my favourite Items. Shopping on eBay has changed and I don't like the options I'm forced to look at. Thank for the effort
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@backlash2015

Your search method -- change your location and do a general search for those items sorting by nearest first -- should work if your seller has those items currently listed and is still in the same area or nearby.

If you have bought from that seller in the last two years, it might be worth taking a look through your Purchase History, to see if you can find the seller's username. I know paypal has information going further back than that, but searching it is a little harder. Or you could scan through your feedback to see if you recognize the name there. Finding the seller's username can allow you to get in touch with them through their profile page even if they have no items currently listed.

Good luck.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply