cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting email notifications

Haven't received emails about completed sales for the past two days.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It's more like two weeks that this has not been functioning.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Sorry to say, my eBay sale notification emails are, and have been (with only a couple of burps over months), arriving in a timely fashion. PayPal payment emails have been a bit flaky, particularly yesterday.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

As with other users, my search-related emails stopped quite a week or two ago – but it's odd that just one search (out of 12) has continued sending emails.  It happens to be the first in the list (alphabetically), but I don't know if that's significant.  All the others still say they are 'Subscribed', but send no emails.  I've just unsubscribed and resubscribed all of them; maybe that will help, but it seems unlikely.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I get every email from Ebay except the sold item email which is the most important one. I can put that in my saved folder on my email and have it forever to reference. That came in very handy when I had a USPS claim for damage. Is everyone getting those terribly annoying WE FOUND A BETTER DEAL ! I watch my own items. First It always has one watcher and It makes it eaiser to find in listings. I have a sealed Ps2 game for sale for 148.00 or best offer. I keep getting emails about a better deal. Last night they sent one. The better deal was not even a ps2 game. It was a 9.00 DVD from Japan. They also send games for less because they are just the disc. Not complete like mine with case, manual, and in mint condition. Ebay has no clue how to run a business and especially since June 1st ! Views counter has been broken for a month. No emails for sold items is hit and miss for 2 weeks. I was told by customer no service they are aware of the problem and are woring to fix it. Wow ! 1 month and no repair. What a Crack I.T. Team they must have. Probably from the same outsourced country as their customer no service Dept !

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

U have not gotten Sold emails from eBay for over a month, save four that showed up during week two and three, and those that did all had Quantity Remaining as 9, none of which was correct. Also, have reported this 5 times, with no successes, on hold for 20-30 minutes just to talk to ebay CS. The few messages I did get had the title shortened so much I had to open the message just to see what I had sold. Who in hell is coding this **bleep** anymore? The new format makes me click and click and click to what I could do with a single click before. Disgusting waste of my time. Looks like this now coinciding with the Sales Tax **bleep** will get be the final straw since 1999 for me. Pathetic apology from them on the site. Wow.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply