cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New problem with FIRST CLASS shipping in my listings, then printing via iPhone.

Never have posted here...but before I call Ebay, maybe this is a new glitch?

I tried printing a shipping label from my iPhone tonight, which I have done in the past, and some screen with a lot of programming mumbo-jumbo popped up (and of course I didn't screen shot it!)  that I think said 'domain error'? (I don't have anything else to ship this second so I can't of course re-create it RIGHT now). At the bottom of this long pop-up I could click out of it, and go to my shipping page, but it only had FedEx as an option with every other field empty or having '???' or saying 'NULL'. If I tried to change it from Fed Ex (there was a '>>') by the FedEx option, the next screen was just blank and going nowhere.

THEN my First Class shipping listings, are saying 'ask seller for shipping quote'. I have the fields all entered correctly in my listing, and it's ONLY these listings. Not the Priority Mail listings or the Free Shipping listings.

Is anyone else having this issue? I hope this makes sense, I'm tired. : )

Thank you!

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: New problem with FIRST CLASS shipping in my listings, then printing via iPhone.

Another new glitch I am noticing tonight, is the label is printing at about 75% the normal size. I have gone into every Ebay setting, on the computer, on the printer...it's all set correctly. I have been printing labels for about 6-7 years, selling on here...I promise, I'm not a dingbat, but 'maybe' a little OCD and like my stuff consistent and NO CHANGES! haha...Thank you everyone!

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Re: New problem with FIRST CLASS shipping in my listings, then printing via iPhone.

Getting the same error message. It's definitely a glitch because I can still print 13oz and above on ebay's main website.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

IMG_2143.JPG

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

I noticed same problem. It looks like it is not offering first class for over 13 oz .  All of my 14-16 oz items only show Priority shipping option and not the First Class. If I revise to 13 oz then the First Class is available. Online shipping like ebay Amazon etc have been able to offer first class for up to 16 oz for the last couple years. Now it's back to 13 oz today.  I don't know if USPS decided to not offer this deal anymore or if ebay missed it when programming new shipping rates. 

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

I haven't been able to print international labels since yesterday (haven't tried domestic).  I was hoping this would be fixed today, but it's not.  Anyone able to print 1st class international?

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

I’m still able to print it off of Ebay’s main website. Try it and see if it works

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Sold something to Russia . 4 Oz . Won't let me print shipping label in eBay or PayPal . Called eBay they submitted a ticket. 

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@petunia13 wrote:

I tried printing a shipping label from my iPhone tonight, which I have done in the past, and some screen with a lot of programming mumbo-jumbo popped up (and of course I didn't screen shot it!)  that I think said 'domain error'? (I don't have anything else to ship this second so I can't of course re-create it RIGHT now). At the bottom of this long pop-up I could click out of it, and go to my shipping page, but it only had FedEx as an option with every other field empty or having '???' or saying 'NULL'. If I tried to change it from Fed Ex (there was a '>>') by the FedEx option, the next screen was just blank and going nowhere.

THEN my First Class shipping listings, are saying 'ask seller for shipping quote'. I have the fields all entered correctly in my listing, and it's ONLY these listings. Not the Priority Mail listings or the Free Shipping listings.

Thank you!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share that we are working on this issue. Check out our eBay For Business announcement for more info. Additional details will shared as soon as they are available!

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Yesssss! Thank you! I just posted on yours too! : )

So glad it's not JUST me. The 'ask seller for shipping quote" is VERY annoying right now too!

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

That DID work! My son is always on the computer (you know-teens!) and printing off my phone is just so slick and handy!

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

ALSO!!! I am trying to print a label now...8 ounces. It will not print off of my phone. It comes up with that internal system error where it auto fills FedEx as your shipping, so I went to the regular computer and if you go to your sold items>select your item to print label>and scroll past the pictures to the bottom where it has a zip code box, THIS is what it says in RED above that:

Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Please enter a valid ZIP Code.
It's all just so annoying! I sell as a little side business, but all this time trying to figure this stuff out isn't worth it.
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Please provide a link for  eBay For Business announcement  that doen't require a facebook account to view.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@petunia13 wrote:

Thank you!

Hi everyone, just wanted to provide an update that we've resolved the recent issue with Domestic and International First Class labels. Thank you so much for your patience while we worked to get this fixed. See our recent announcement for more info!

Message 14 of 14
latest reply