cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Photo Glitch 7.13.18

alan@ebay

tyler@ebay

On my multi-variation listing the gallery photo that shows up is the wrong one, not the gallery photo I selected. The correct gallery photo shows 4 variations.

The gallery photo that shows up today is one variation. After checking both Internet Explorer and Chrome, a different variation photo showed up in each browser. It was replicated by the customer service agent I spoke with.   One of the variation photos shows that only 1 item remains which is misleading.

Is anyone else experiencing this glitch?

When is this going to get fixed?   Is this ever going to get fixed?

Ebay! Please help!

It is time to be as transparent as possible and identify known glitches, their status and fix timelines so that sellers don't have to waste so much time calling customer service with the same problems.

my buying id

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: New Photo Glitch 7.13.18

It is also happening to us! As of 8/19/18 the pics for the individual options automatically defaulted to the main pic of the ad. When you select the individual style from the drop down menu in the ad only the main pic comes up, so now customers cannot see the individual styles making difficult to make their choices which is hurting our sales for these 3 particular listings. This so far has happened to 3 of our listings. Now the pics in the orders under the orders to be shipped are not matching the descriptions which has caused us to mistakenly send out the incorrect items. Contacted eBay and they do not have a date on the fix. I wasted 7 hours the other day retaking all the pics and inserting them into these 3 listings and they did not even last one day. As soon as the new order came in and we had to edit the ad to add to replenish the inventory in the ad the pics went away again and it has now defaulted once again to the main pic. eBay please fix this ASAP, we are hurting here! It would be nice to recieve a notification of these glitches from eBay to know what to be looking out for, rather that having to receive messages from customers stating they received the wrong item and this is how we are finding out of the pics not matching the descriptions. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply