cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My pictures are uploading upside down and sideways

This phenomena just started 2 months ago,  when adding pics to a listing,  they come upside down and sideways... Sounds trite, but 12 photos for every listing eats up time.!

Is anyone else experiencing this?  I tried uploading my pics upside down and sideways to possibly sync up with how they are coming in to adjust for the rotation...

I opened a ticket up with ebay tech to capture the data,  but no luck.  

Any and all help is greatly appreciated! 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: My pictures are uploading upside down and sideways

It must be a setting on your phone. When I used my phone, pictures taken holding the phone horizontal always came out correctly when loaded into the listing. Pictures taken with the phone held vertically always had to have the rotation adjusted with the eBay tool.

Same deal with my coolpix camera.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It's just odd that I've be using my phone for pics for 2 years a DC it just started doing this...

Thank you for the insight though

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I bet there is a selection on my Coolpix camera that would make them all come out right-side-up though I have not found it, yet. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If you're on a desktop or laptop there may be a commandline tool that you can use to batch flip pictures, on a phone there might be an app to do that so the next time you have 12 pictures you can just flip all of them with a single command or a few mouseclicks.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply