cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Markdown Manager Sale is Over - My Items Are Still On Sale!

I ran a 2 day 50% off sale on everything in my store. It was supposed to end at 11:59PM on 10/16/15. The markdown manager shows the sale has ended, but my items are still all showing 50% off and there is no countdown to the sale ending like there normally is. 

I really don't want to have an infinite 50% off sale. Anyone else with this issue?

Message 1 of 97
latest reply
96 REPLIES 96

Yep same here. Sale was supposed to end on the 16th and still going. Can't stop it at all and can't start a new one. Great timing as we are now missing holiday promotion sales. Worst thing...getting switched to three different departments before I get someone that tells me that they don't have a fix for it. What a waste of time sitting on the phone...extremely poor customer service considering the thousands of dollars we have paid them in commission through the years. 

Message 16 of 97
latest reply

Very same here. Sale to end last night the 18th but still going on those items still active.
Message 17 of 97
latest reply

Same problem over here.  Started sale on Friday to run through 4PM PST on Saturday. . .sale shows as inactive, items still shown as marked down. . .in seller manager pro, in the listing itself, and in eBay's search results.  Does anyone that can fix this actually read it?

Message 18 of 97
latest reply

Just adding my voice to this message. My sale was supposed to be over yesterday (Sunday) but is still going even though I deleted it. How frustrating!

Message 19 of 97
latest reply

I am having the same problem as well.

Sale was supposed to end Saturday midnight, still going on, spoke to Ebay Sunday about noon and they were working on it them.

I am sitting here on hold trying to check again.

Message 20 of 97
latest reply

Same thing here.  20% off and free shipping should have ended 10/17.  Over 700 listings are still at 20% off and free shipping.  I've sold 40+ items under the promotion after it should have ended.  That's over $80 shipping I've lost AND the 20% in item revenue.

eBay just keeps saying they'll get back to me.

Message 21 of 97
latest reply

For those of u that have an ongoing sale go to you iphone app and check the ad with the sale that is still running. It blinks and looks unfunctional. How are people suppose to buy from the iphone app when this is happening. We all need this fixed asap. Winter sales start kicking in end of Oct.
Message 22 of 97
latest reply

Mine  is  stuck on sale for 4 days past when it was supposeed to end with the glitch offering free shipping on everything. I am paying out of my pocket over 800.00 in "free" shipping expenses and have shipped hundreds of items out because(who wouldnt buy something when somebody else is virtually giving it away with free shipping). This  sale was to be select items but everything is on sale. Ebay customer support is not able to help any. I read to day that there will possibly be a class action lawsuit if ebay doesnt compensate the sellers who are loosing hundreds. I am now documenting everything just in case ebay doesnt want to reimburse me.

Message 23 of 97
latest reply

I'm in the same boat as all of you. Almost all my Lego listings (700+) still on sale. Thankfully I have them set to only 5%, but still annoying. Outsourced help desk was also no help what-so-ever. 

Message 24 of 97
latest reply

I`m having the same issue. My sales should have ended late Sunday evening 10/18. They show they are ended in markdown manager but are still activly on sale as of this morning 10/20. Typical ebay. Don`t expect to see any reimbursment either. I`m sure there is some type of protection for ebay under their "nifty" user agreement(sarcasim). If anyone ever took the time to read the agreement I`m sure it boils down to...."we can do whatever we want,when we want and aren`t responsible for anything and make no guarantees for anything".

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 25 of 97
latest reply

I am also having the same issue on both of my ebay stores. Urghh!!

Message 26 of 97
latest reply

This is really not good...I'm having the same issue.  Going to try what pantlandia said about editing the price on my listings on sale and see if I can get them out of sale status.  What a way to run a railroad...sheesh...

~Zoe~

Message 27 of 97
latest reply

Same problem here. 

Message 28 of 97
latest reply

I'm also not getting email notifications on newely listed items. I listed a little over 60 things on the 18th and and nothing. 

Message 29 of 97
latest reply

Every time I call ebay they give me not tech support which I desperately need, only a customer service rep who “sends the message on” to tech support. I have an issue I have been calling for about a Year. Now my Markdown Manager has More problems. For a year now it shows most of my inventory is FREE SHIPPING - I have taken the items I know where free shipping off Free Shipping because now I cannot tell if my items are really free shipping or not. Complicates the sales I run. I know I sold at least 2 items now that really were free shipping that I did not know where free shipping but they will NOT fix the problem. Now a new problem.... My sale was to END Sunday night at midnight but to my dismay It is STILL RUNNING. If another site goes up that is simple and runs efficiently I would seriously consider the move...

Message 30 of 97
latest reply