cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings still active after they have been sold. And the Good til canceled is relisting sold items

Just noticed that the last 2 items I have sold are still active.  The last item was a best offer I accepted and the person paid for.  Ant the other was for an item that was a buy it now that sold last week and was automatically relisted.  😞

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Listings still active after they have been sold. And the Good til canceled is relisting sold items

I had this appear as well. I was trying to end my Out of Stock (Sold) listings in Seller Hub and could NOT. Error message that the following items could not use that tool (All of the Out of Stock Listings, 42). Called and spoke to Customer Service who promised a follow up call. Here it is 2 days later and not a peep. Same for the many other "promise" "You have my Word" and so on, call backs that never happened. Long story short, I managed to end them through the "My eBay" view.

Isn't the Seller Hub for Professional Sellers? I have a Premium Store and Sell on eBay full time. But, I'm flipping between Seller Hub and My eBay because some tools don't work in seller Hub.  Anyone else having these glitches?

Message 16 of 16
latest reply