cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Reverting to 14 Day Returns (from 30) on Android

When I finish or work on a listing from my Android, the return policy is reverting to 14 Days (vs. 30, which I set originally). Is there a workaround?

If you list it they will bid.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have been having the same issue for about two weeks when listing on iPad.  I haven’t been on my computer so I wonder if that makes a difference.  I’ve never understood why things are so different depending on what device you are using.  If anyone knows a workaround please let us know ASAP please.  Thanks!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

App has been fixed. I used the app to revise listing this afternoon and it is already working fine.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Not for me, it is still doing it even if I delete the business policy.  Very annoying because then my top seller badge doesn’t show.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@cpg914 wrote:

Not for me, it is still doing it even if I delete the business policy.  Very annoying because then my top seller badge doesn’t show.

I am sorry that app is not working on your end. Instead of using the app, use Seller Hub on your desktop or phone. You may still use the app to list but just save the draft on the app, then complete the draft on Seller Hub.

Deleting the policy is not the cure to making the badge show.  Go to your Seller Dashboard. At the bottom of your dashboard, it will show how many of your listings do not qualify for TRS benefits. Click on it (I can't remember the exact wording on the dashboard) and a listing of your items that need revision will show. If the screen just brings you back to the dashboard again, go to your Business Policies. 

Review your shipping and return policies and whether all of them have at least 30 days for return and 1-day handling for shipping. If there is any policy that is not compliant to the requirements of TRS, view the items by clicking the numbers to the right of the policy concerned then revise them. If all your policies are TRS-compliant, click on "Clean Up Policies" menu found on top of the policies. Give the system about 24 hours and your listings that do not qualify for TRS should be back to zero. I have been doing this and hope this solves your problems. Just keep on posting your questions should there still  be problems.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply